Monday 14 January 2013

Pin It

Stop complaining and take Action - Make world a better place on your part

It has been more than a month since I wrote a blog post. Well, I was a little busy with my work last month. Alright, so not talking about anything else, let's go straight to the topic.

Here is what I want to begin my post with, don't wait for someone else to take charge, change will begin from you only. Stand up and - at least on your part - make your world better.


Beginning with my post, I want you to focus on your part in making this world a better place. We all are taught from Kindergartens to help others, speak and behave with etiquette, keep our surrounding clean and tidy etc. Even as we grow, we tend to give others same lesson, we say these same things to our younger ones. But think about this - how often have you yourself has followed these lessons? Take a deep breath, turn music off, stop doing any work and THINK!! Think in a quiet surrounding, and wonder how many times have you kept your surrounding clean, how many times have you helped an old cross the road, or how many times have you thanked your parents for something. If you are still wondering then keep reading...
 

Make earth clean and happy
on your part
 You clean your house, your car, your clothes and yourself. But what about making earth clean, you live on earth right? It's your responsibility to keep it clean and tidy. As you go out, you buy some merchandise or beverage and just throw the waste at the place that you don't even bother about. Don't wait for someone else to take the first step, change will start from you!

  You are in such hurry always such that you never realize that there was a needy old every 1 out of 10 times you go out who needed some kind of help but you didn't even paid attention to it. You must be wondering 'why only me?', well if it's not you, then it will be someone else who will be - on his part - helping others.

You do not need to do it everyday. Decide a day, name it. And try to be happy that day, make others happy, help others, keep the earth green, go out on a leisure walk this day, try to stay tension free this day. Go out with your loved ones and make them smile. I am not saying that you do it everyday, it's up to you, you are to decide the frequency. I do it once in a week or two. On that day, I try to stay happy always, make others happy, help others. Develop a "After you" attitude in yourself.

I recently saw a video clip on internet, and I really liked it, I want you to have a look on it. We all are not the same, lets make our world happy on our part. Let us try to follow what we have made our younger follow.
 

Comments are welcomed. Your response will encourage me. :)
Keep sharing friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...